Dal 25 aprile al 1 maggio 2023, Fortezza da Basso di Firenze. Una mostra che…
Canva has become the most used tool by homeboys in 2022. Does it work as aspected? Let me introduce the most freaky tool ever!
One of the biggest dangers of using Canva is that the platform is not built for professional graphic designers. This means that users may not have access to all of the features and tools that they need to create high-quality designs.
- Not compatible: Recently I received PDF made with Canva: they don’t work properly con Adobe® Acrobat standard, also I cannot acquire on professional Adobe® Illustrator so I had to rebuild everything from the ground: 4 hours of hard work and much costs for the Company of course!
- Adobe® Photoshop and Illustrator has more features. Canva is great for simple designs but if you want to do anything more complex, you’ll need to upgrade to Photoshop. With Photoshop, you have access to thousands of features and plugins that will allow you to create anything you can imagine.
- This is not made for unique design: What if you competitor uses your design visual? On Canvas you don’t have original media!
- Professionals can do it better: Graphic designer and art director are made of experience and classic design skills and culturally sensitive, this is why professionals have the creativity and the knowledge to design the best visual around your Company. It’s not about the tool, it’s about the Person.
- Not compatible again! Sadly, professional print shops cannot print PDF made from Canva: it’s designed for A4 and letters, not for 70×100, customs, 6×3 metres, exhibitions banners, and PRO. Very sad.
I’d good for handmade design, very small business, on-the-fly or one-shot design.
It’s fresh and designed for newbie without skills. then, everyone can made visuals very easily.
Canva is a free online design platform that allows users to create digital designs for social media, marketing materials, websites, and more. While Canva is a great tool for creating simple designs, there are some dangers to using the platform that users should be aware of.